Norbord SterlingOSB 2017
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter's agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This Promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age and over who are currently working skilled tradesmen in the building sector excluding employees of Norbord Europe (the "Promoter") and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. Only one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including the use of email addresses will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
3. The Promotion will run from the 1st March 2016 00:00 until 31st October 00:00 2017
How to enter
4. Website entry - Entrants must visit www.sterlingosb.com and enter their name, occupation, name of company and email address. Mobile number and merchant flyer code are optional fields.
5. Freepost entry - Entrants need to fill out the freepost form with their name, email, mobile number, business name and occupation. The form should be detached and placed into a post box – a stamp or other paid postal attachment is not needed. The entry will be counted for the week it is delivered on – this may be affected by bank holidays and other postal interferences for which the competition will not be altered around. We cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms that are lost in the post.
6. There will be 3 prizes every week during the campaign.
Each week, the following will be awarded:
I. 1 x £1000 in Virgin Holiday voucher
II. 1 x £300 powertoolworld.com tools voucher
III. 1 x £200 Red Letter Days “fun day” voucher
Only one prize per entrant is permissible
7. The prizes will be drawn weekly on the following dates. Entries submitted or received outside of the promotional period of 00:00 01.03.2017 – 23.59 30.10.2017 will not be counted.
Winner Selection and Notification
8. Winners will be selected at random using a computer process which produces verifiably random results and notified by text message / email / phone within 5 working days of the draw date.
9. Should a winner not claim their prize within 28 days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
13. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
14. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days of request) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. For a copy of the list of winners’ names and counties, please send a stamped addressed envelope with ‘SterlingOSB Promotion’ to; Norbord Europe, Station Road, Cowie, FK7 7BQ within 3 months of the closing date.
18. The winner agrees to participate in promotional photography as well as being included in press releases, news articles and social media with no further recompense.
19. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
20. By agreeing to our T&Cs you confirm you are happy to be contacted in future by our marketing team with relevant product information with think might be of interest. We will never send spam and never pass on your details to third parties.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have suitable insurance and the promoter cannot be held responsible for any death or personal injury. By accepting these T&Cs you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
22. The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
23. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
24. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Promoter: Norbord Europe, Station Road, Cowie, FK7 7BQ
Find out more about SterlingOSB Join the conversation #SterlingOSB